How do I join CrossFit Dux?
We are a community driven club where we want to know our members and for our members to know us. Before you enter the group CrossFit class, we ask for your commitment to partake in our On-Ramp program.
The On-Ramp program is 3 x 60-minute one-on-one sessions (or with your friend/partner). Our program is to help with the following things:
– Allow us to get to know you and visa versa, we want to know who we are coaching and we are sure you would like to know who we are.
– Screening to chat about goals, previous training history & previous injuries or lack there of.
– Help you understand our coaching methods, lingo and in’s & out’s of the club.
– Provide you with safety information before joining groups.
– Teach you the fundamental building blocks of our movements to help with your athletic achievements & development.
– Get you to feel what CrossFit is.
Once you have successfully demonstrated competency in all sessions your are free to enter the group sessions. From there you can attend as many classes as you wish.
The On-Ramp program is $150 for all 3 sessions, to be paid before the arrival of the 1st session.
BSB 064 173
ACC 1061 8555
(Please use your full name as a reference to the payment)
Please fill out the online waiver to save time. CrossFit Dux Waiver
On-ramp classes are run either before or after a CrossFit class. Please notify in the Get Started form of any suitable times you prefer, subject to availability.
These On-ramp sessions are designed for everyone at every level of fitness. During this session, you will have the opportunity to experience our programming, see our facility, and discuss with us any questions or concerns you might have.
Already a CrossFitter?
We respect other CrossFit boxes and trainers all around the globe. If you have been a member else where or have done CrossFit before, please advice where you have trained and for how long.
If you consider yourself an experienced CrossFitter please contact email@example.com for information on starting.
Unsure if you are Ready?
Our CrossFit program is designed for universal scalability making it the perfect application for any committed individual regardless of experience. We can use the same routines for elderly individuals with heart disease and for elite sport specific competitors.
“The needs of Olympic athletes and our grandparents differ by degree, not kind.”
– Coach Greg Glassman